Monday, August 10, 2015

Update

So so so sorry I pretty much dissapeared on you all for half the year, believe me this was not my intention. Due to my family situation and my computer giving me the blue screen of death things have been terrible slow on my end. I have been working on trying to recomplete book two of the Answer the Call series, don't think I have forgotten! I just hope it will be as good as when I first wrote it.

Also, I have  a new book in the works. This one will be another young adult paranormal, with hints of romance so far. I am really excited about this book and I cannot wait to share it with you guys. As of right now it will most likely be a stand alone book, I don't plan on making this into a series but hey you never know where things may go. I don't want to give too much away about it right now, since I recently moved and I have no idea where my notebook and binder containing what I have written has dissapeared too (I know I've been roughing it old school since my laptop issue).

Other than that, I don't think there is much else to tell you all. I am also working on rewritting another story I wrote, making it into one full length novel instead of two shorter works. This one is young adult but not paranormal. More action, adventure, with romance. There will be more on that later if I actually decide I want to publish it. I'll try to keep you all updated on everything when I know what's going on (honestly I don't know what I am doing half the time anymore).

Stay wonderful :)

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment